Contact Local 1518

If you have a question about pensions

Pension Plan - Toll-free: 1.888.345.8329
For health care members- 1.800.668.6335
The UFCW Pension Plan now has its own website. UFCW members and former members can simply go to where you'll be able to access a variety of valuable information on their plan.

If you have a question about your dental plan

Dental Plan – 
Phone: 1.888.818.3368

If you have a question about the health and welfare trust

Health & Welfare Trust (Safeway Members) – 
Phone: 1.888.310.1318 ext #3381

Health & Welfare Trust (Overwaitea Food Group Members) – 
Phone: 604.882.7828 
Toll-free: 1.877.643.7200

Health Care Dental/EHC (Pacific Blue Cross) – 
Toll-free: 1.888.275.4672

If you have received a decision letter from WorkSafe BC and would like to appeal that decision

Workers Compensation Appeals – 

Hastings Labour Law Office (HLL) 
Phone: 604.633.9375 
HLL Toll-Free: 1.855.633.9375

For media contacts and enquires

Please call 604.526.1518 and ask for Jason Mann in Communications. You can also email


If you would like to update your contact information or mailing address

Please call 604.526.1518 and ask for Data Processing. You can also email


If you have an urgent matter, please call the union office and ask to speak to the officer of the day

Reception: 604.526.1518 - Toll-Free: 1.800.661.3708 
Community Health Care Members: 1.800.367.8111 
Email: Fax: 604.540.1520

For mail and deliveries:

350 Columbia Street 
New Westminster, BC 
V3L 1A6

File 5574